The 2019 Sunbelt Ag Expo officially kicks off tomorrow morning at Spence Field. Exhibitors from all over the country are excited to showcase their products and services. In addition, visitors have the opportunity to attend educational seminars ranging from beef cattle production to pond management. Don’t miss out on the cooking demonstration tomorrow morning with First Lady of Georgia Marty Kemp. Below are some helpful tips and bits of information to prepare for your visit to the Sunbelt Ag Expo this year.
- Tuesday and Wednesday – 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday – 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $20 for a multiday pass
- Credit, debit, and cash only. No personal checks at the gate.
- Children under 10 years old – free with parents
- Tickets are available for purchase online
- No Pets
- No Golf Carts
- No ATVs
Have more questions? Visit our contact page.